Home > Freedom of information

Freedom of information

You have the right to request access to information held by any Scottish public authority, including NHS Education for Scotland, of which Translation Research in a Dental Setting is part. More Information can be found on the NHS Education for Scotland website.

For information access requests, please contact us.