COVID-19: Practice RecoveryMay 27, 2020
In a letter on 20 May 2020, the Chief Dental Officer of Scotland outlined a phased approach to the remobilisation of dental services after closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
SDCEP has launched a ‘Practice Recovery Toolkit’ to provide advice and implementation tools to support primary care dental practices with Phase 2.
The Practice Recovery Toolkit comprises:
- resuming dental services guide (including: practice organisation, staff health & wellbeing, appointments, communication, patient care, infection prevention & control)
- patient COVID-19 screening questions (also in Appendix 1 of the guide)
- patient management flowchart (also in Appendix 2 of the guide)
- template notice for practice entrances (also in Appendix 4 of the guide)
- practice reopening checklist
The Practice Recovery Toolkit is now available on the SDCEP website.